Play Mzansi Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Access Music Project (a project of Arkwork for Art NPC) hereafter referred to as AMP.
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 8 years of age.
- Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
- The prize draw may not be entered by AMP staff members, board members, learners, alumni and immediate family of AMP staff, board, learners and alumni.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- Entries will only be considered valid if the entrant has accurately completed the Play Mzansi survey.
- Non-residents of South Africa are eligible for the Play Mzansi licence prizes, but not for the physical prizes.
How to enter
- Complete and submit the Play Mzansi survey at http://www.playmzansi.co.za before 10 May 2020. Fill out your contact details for the lucky draw entry.
- AMP will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- AMP will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of equipment failure, technical malfunction, network, server, device hardware or software failure of any kind.
- Three separate prizes will be awarded to three separate individuals (i.e. one prize each). The prizes are: 1 x AMI box-resonated alto kalimba with pick-up valued at R 990; 1 x set of Behringer HPM1000 Pro Stereo headphones valued at R 400; 1 x SDIGITAL Submarine Bluetooth speaker valued at R 1 000. Each of these prizes is accompanied by the ability to nominate a school to receive a free licence for the Play Mzansi resources that are developed in Phase 1 of the Play Mzansi project (Phase 1 is taking place from March 2020-March 2021).
- The three winners will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of AMP regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Winners will be notified after 29 May 2020 via the contact details provided for the draw entry.
- AMP will attempt to contact each winner by email up to two times and by SMS up to two times.
- Winners must provide a postal address to claim their prize.
- If a winner does not respond to the emails or SMSs notifying them of their win within 7 days of the second email/SMS, they will lose their right to the prize, and AMP reserves the right to draw and notify a new winner.
- If a winner is a non-resident of South Africa, the winner may claim the Play Mzansi licence prize and may nominate a South African resident to receive the corresponding physical prize. If the winner does not wish to nominate a South African resident, AMP will draw another entrant.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 21 days for delivery of the physical prizes.
- Play Mzansi licence prizes will be due to come into effect by April 2021 once Phase 1 of the resource development has been completed. If the project experiences any delays, the licences will come into effect within 7 days of the project Phase 1 completion.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by AMP for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and only for these purposes.
- An announcement of the winners’ names and town/region will be made via the AMP and Play Mzansi website and Facebook pages.
- All entrants to the prize draw participate at their own risk. AMP does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save where such damage, cost, injuries and losses are sustained as a result of the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of any of AMP.
- AMP does not provide any form of practical support for the physical prizes. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
- AMP reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, by providing notice of such change on the Play Mzansi website (http://www.playmzansi.co.za/luckydraw-ts-and-cs).
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.